Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You're gonna to make it after all...(then throw your hat in the air)

I'm such a blog ass kisser! watch: "BRAD! RHIANNA! SAMANTHA! YEAH!!!!"
You know what you guys - yeah it's true, you guys are just great... just darn toot'n... I love you guys... Shit, once I figure out how to put my picture up beside my comments - there will be no stopping me.
Blogosphere: watch out you muthaf&cker - because just like Mary Tyler Moore, Jane Fonda, and Rhoda (who I love! Especially after her and Joe got the divorce) I'm gonna be good, real good. I'm going to be a blog-person. A person that blogs...

I may also end up being very fat... I haven't been to the gym in a week, :)

In the last three weeks I've only been once. When my friends call and ask me if I'd like to go - I lie and say it's too cold for me to think about going anywhere and I have a touch of flu. But, in reality, it's because I'm just so darn eager to head back home and see what's happening on Blogsot. ... man, I'm going to make so many friends here!

3 comments:

Beauty Bitch said...

is it weird that I get strange joy in the blog shout outs? Ha ha

You know...I would start a blog, if I was anywhere near as witty as you two, and had more things to say. I have one on myspace, that I sometimes write in. A lot of it is angry ranting and whining but it does it's job.

Maybe I'll start writing in there more when I'm bored at work instead of knitting and reading cheesy romance novels.

Oh god I just realized I'm the equivilant of a 65 year old wanna be spinster....without all the cat and..you know..the wrinkles.

Beauty Bitch said...

oh and ps- I've been fat my whole life, and probably will be, I'm just working to be less fat currently. But it's not so bad, you can spend your day with a running chorus in your head of
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..."

Kidding, well, sort of. I am now going to start that.

Screw going to the gym when it's so cold out. Do crunches during the commercials on tv and ass squeezes when at work. The lazy gal's workout

And 1...and 2...and 3..

Tess said...

I believe skinny is a very over-rated quality in humans. Think about all the skinny people we know... There's Lara Flynn Boyle (or whatever the hell her name is) and she looks like a lizard witch. David Spade (Um, YUCKERS!), and the women who play cops on CSI Miami(bitchy chicks). Plus, think about how pretty Crystal Renn is - she's way sexier than skinny chicks! I think we're doing okay at the wieght we're at. Plus, I love that Kelis song!