Tuesday, November 28, 2006

MAN IN THE GREEN TRUCK:

This guy Brad, who drives a lovely green truck, is the most supportive blog reader I know (other than Rhianna, who's also very supportive, Samantha too). He even commented on one of my entries; the one about my Grandpa.

I love my Grandpa - because my grandpa is nucking futs. NUCKING FUTS!

Brad, you're nucking futs too! I will never check the picture part of your blog again because I'm afraid there will be pics of your bare ass in the middle of Banff - way to nucking ruin Banff for me, Brad.

The thing about guys who sell beer is: you think you can just sort of put them all into one big lump. You know the guys; those yellow, fake tan, beer rep types who smell of Lynx... And then there's Brad - not once has he offered me cocaine or tried to slip any of my friends a roofie (much to all of our chagrin). He really broke that stereotype for me, he taught me that I shouldn't lump all beer reps into the same ol'lump. That's what Brad has done for me... Now, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY????

6 comments:

Idoru said...

whatever, brad, i was totally the first to comment. nice try.

Beauty Bitch said...

Wow, Brad's really slow on the comments here ;)

B said...

I'm slow on commenting, because I'm trying to slip Ex-lax in everyone's coffee. These things take time!

B said...

This, however, might be the best blog post that I've ever read!
Good use of the word "Brad", Double T.

Tess said...

Wow, does Brad know about all the support he has? first me - now this Gino dude... Brad's a lucky man... It's not easy rising to fame on the blogosphere

B said...

It should be noted that this Gino dude is my twin brother--and as we share many things (finger prints, poodle step-brothers, vocations), his comment regarding my 'handsomeliciousness' is completely self-serving.